Monday 28 July 2014

Just a little update

Ok, so to start off, I don't have any picture updates on the Workshop clean up yet. But I have been very busy with making a place for everything. Which is taking time.
So for now, I have made specific place for all the hand tools etc. In between doing two jobs and being a mother to a teenager it's not going to finish sooner than I would like.

So for now I'm going to post some pics of work I've completed.

Below is a 1932 Ford Box car, my husband and I completed last year. A very proud piece we have worked on. It is for sale on Bid or Buy on the following link for anyone interested in it  http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/154824398/1932_Ford_Box_Car.html



Next is a Baby cot and Rocking chair I've restored.



Please send comments, I would love to know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment